VINIFICATION, BLENDING AND AGEING
2008 (65%), 2007 (25%), 2006 (10%)
- 2008: a vintage noted for its structure with high quality Chardonnays and Pinots Noirs revealing an oustanding aromatic richness.
- 2007: a vintage noted for its freshness, the Chardonnays are complex with aromas of white fruits and citrus and the Pinots Noirs open and fruity with a dominance of yellow fruit.
- 2006: a vintage noted for its finesse with rich, complex Chardonnays and Pinots Noirs with red fruit aromas.
- Grape varieties: Chardonnay 60%, Pinot Noir 40%.
- Crus: an assemblage from a selection of 9 of the 17 Grands Crus.
Chardonnay : Cramant, Avize, Oger, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger.
Pinot Noir : Ambonnay, Bouzy, Verzy, Tours-sur-Marne, Mailly.
- Ageing: 12 years on lees.
- Dosage: 7 grams per litre.
- Format: 75 cl Bottle.
Brilliant in character with a white gold colour.
An intense nose of fresh citrus fruits followed by subtle aromas of grilled almonds and brioche.
The wine has a fresh and toasted attack. The finish is persistent with notes of citrus fruit. Grand Siècle iteration Nº25 has exceptional aromatic depth.
Best served between 10° and 12°C.
- James Suckling, 2021 : 99/100
- Wine Advocate, 2021 : 96+/100
- Antonio Galloni, 2020 : 96/100